Hi! This weekend was really fun! We started decorating for Christmas! I think that decorating this early just means we get to enjoy the spirit of Christmas longer! Digging everything out and putting it up just to have to take it down a few weeks later just does not make sense to me. Plus, both boys had nothing going on this weekend so we all got to work on decorating together! This might be the last year Eric helps us for a while since he will be in college next year! :( We have one tree in our living room and one in the front room of the house. We put one there too because we like to see it when we come home. I know it is silly but it is something we do. Both trees have ornaments that mean something to us. The tree in the front room has ornaments that we get engraved every year. I have been doing this since I was a little girl. So we have a lot of them! We also put snowflakes on it. The kids and I cut out the snowflakes. It is just something fun to do! The tree in the living room has ornaments that we paint or the kids have created in school. I love those! It is funny to see the ornaments that they painted when they were really little. And the ones from school have their pictures on them. It is so fun to see how much they change every year! I will try to put pics up of our tree. But the printer that uploads all my pics broke down so I need to figure something out!
*I added a new section! I am putting together a list of printables! It is not done yet but there are a few things so far. It will be down the right side of the page!*
Hope you all have a great week!!
HUGS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment