I can't believe it is already December!! How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was wonderful! I got to hang out with family and eat a lot of yummy food! I love chatting with Lani and Chelsea! They always make me laugh!! Steven's mom, sister Kim and her daughter Bella came out on Friday! I was nervous but that was for nothing! It was such a wonderful visit! It was so nice having a little girl in the house! I got to read to Bella and spend time at the park with her too! We also took them to the Mesa Temple to see the Christmas lights! It was beautiful there! There was a life size nativity! The visitors center held a room with nativity sets from around the world! Steven and my first date was at a stake center that had nativity sets! So that brought back memories! The only problem about the weekend is that I had a horrible toothache! It just would not go away! Steven stayed home Monday to take me to the dentist. I have to get a root canal! YUCK! But first they needed to help the infection in my tooth. So they had to take the nerves out! Ok, I was really scared about that! I even started shaking! But the worst part was the shots! Steven stayed with me and held my hand the whole time! He is such a sweetheart! Then we had to go and pick up some meds for the pain and antibiotics! My mouth was so swollen and I was still numb that I sounded like I was one year old! Steven was laughing so hard! And when I smiled only have my face did! And I could only flare half my nose! The kids thought that was hilarious!! LOL! Yesterday was also Kalob's 11th birthday! We just celebrated at home! Steven and I made a cake and gave Kalob a few gifts! He said it was the best birthday ever!! This morning I am in a lot of pain! Steven did not want to leave me cause I was in tears! I only took half my pain pill today cause I can't be groggy when I pick up the kids from school! I am doing a little better now. I have to go back on Saturday for the root canal. I'm not looking forward to that!
Hope everyone has a great week!!
HUGS!!
8 years ago























2 comments:
Congrats! You won my bloggy giveaway for a Magnolia Vali charm and organza necklace! Email me your info and I'll send it to the etsy shop owner.
-Mandy
www.gourmetmomonthego.blogspot.com
yik! i HATE shots at the dentist...i am usually squeezing the hygenists hand off while the doc is giving it to me...i feel you pain!
good luck!
Post a Comment