What gives you hope?
Both my boys give me hope!
They have so many hopes and dreams!
I know that whatever they want to do they will do it!
How often do you get your haircut?
Well, I get my bangs cut about every 4 weeks. But an actual haircut I get about every 2 or 3 months.
Describe your worst haircut.
My worst haircut was when I was in my early 20's. I went to a new salon cause I had a coupon! LOL! I told the lady that I just wanted a trim and she grabbed my hair in a ponytail and just started cutting! I was in shock! My hair was all different lengths! And I don't mean the layered look either! It was awful! It took forever to get it to how I like it!
What's your most treasured piece of jewelry?
My most treasured piece of jewelry is my wedding ring!
Why?
It is because my husband gave it to me of course!
He picked out the diamond himself! I never take it off!
Click on the link below to start your own Manic Monday!
























3 comments:
Thanks for stopping by the Family Home Evening Blog.
We hope that the lesson worked for you.
We have added some FHE blog buttons on our site to help spread the word about the blog.
We hope that you'll add one to your blog and help others find these quick, wonderful lessons!
We also have a new poll on the blog we'd like your input on, if you have a moment!
Come back to see us soon!
I can't believe that hairdresser did that to you!!!
thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!!
Have a great Thursday!
What a nightmare of a haircut- just grabbing the ponytail! Yikes! I used to get my bangs cut every 3-4 weeks too, but now for the first time in my life I've grown them out. ;)
Post a Comment