School has started for Kalob! He is now a 6th grader! His last year in elementary school! We had a few situations with bullies already! But it seems like his teacher this year will not put up with any of that crap! I really hope he has a better year than last year when it comes to bullies! One of them already tried to smash the foot that had the broken ankle! He has had his boot off for about a month and for some little brat to do that really pisses me off! If he had done something bad to Kalob's foot boy would he be in a world of trouble and so would his parents!
Dance starts this week! Kalob is real excited! I am too! We bought him jazz and tap shoes this weekend for his new classes. He tried on a lot of shoes! But when he put on the tap shoes that fit it was funny how they just seemed to work for him. I know he is nervous about taking new classes cause he's all hip hop but I think it will be good for him to take these too. He wants to teach and be in shows when he is older so he wants to know more types of dance then hip hop.
Disneyland here we come! Kalob is performing at Disneyland! We are so excited about it! He will either perform at California Adventure or Disneyland! Then he gets to learn from Disney choreographers and perform for them! They tell the kids what they need to work on to work for Disney later! They also get a DVD of the performance as well! This is a once in a lifetime experience! Thanks to Kylee and all her hard work this is possible for him! I can't even believe it! So the next few months are going to be very busy for us while he prepares for this! Then we get to go to Disneyland for three days! I can't wait! Disneyland is my favorite and I've never been to California Adventure so that will be fun too! Plus seeing Kalob in a Disney stage makes it 1000 times more fun!
Eric starts college this month. But I am not ready to write about that just yet cause I know I'll cry. So I will post more later! Hope everyone has a great week!
8 years ago























1 comment:
You have never been to the California Adventure Park??? Oh wow Jenette... we are gonna have FUN! You will love it! Tower of Terror here we come! Lol... I am SO very excited to have Kalob this year. He is such a great kid. I know he will learn so much and will be a great dancer all the way around! Good Luck to Eric! Only a few more days until he officially starts college! XOXOXO
Post a Comment