Well, my b-day was last Thursday and it was good and bad. I have 2 kidney stones! One on each side! The right one is giving me the hardest time! So I was in a lot of pain that day. But I got a new puppy! He name is Max and he is a toy Australian Sheppard. He is 3 months old and only 5 pounds and he is so loving! Then Valentines Day was just 2 days later. That was a good day! I got Steven a photo story book from Shutterfly. It was really cute and Steven loved it! He had no idea you could make something like that! He made steaks on the BBQ grill. YUMMY! That morning though was kinda rough. Steven was working on the front yard and this lady with her dog was across the street on the grass area. She had a really big dog and the dog pooped and she didn't pick it up! My kids are always stepping in poop cause no one picks it up! I mean how hard is it to bring a bag in your pocket and pick it up?! So I said, "can you please pick up the dog poop?" And she ignored me and walked away! So I thought whatever! Then she came back 5 minutes later and started yelling at me! She said "I was going to pick it up, I just forgot a bag!" Then I said "why didn't you say that I would have said ok thanks, sorry about that!" Then she started cussing at me calling me "F" this and "F" that! I was in shock plus there were little kids outside! She was calling me idiot too! I just stood there! I didn't want to argue with the lady but come on! I knew she wasn't going to pick up the poop she only did cause I said something! So I went in the house and cried a little. I just didn't want my kids to step in dog poop! If you have a dog take care of it! That was my excitement for the weekend! LOL! I went to get an x-ray today to see where the kidney stone is now and I have an appt. on Thursday to see what to do about it. I will keep you posted on what is happening!! Have a great rest of the week!!
HUGS!!























5 comments:
Happy birthday! I'm sorry about the kidney stones and teh stupid dog poop lady. Your dog is stinkin adorable! Get feeling better soon!
Yeah!!! Cute little Max!!! Hope you are feeling better soon so we can play!!!
I'm coming over from Mormon Mommy Blogs, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight-midnight. I used to be ahead but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere, and it's a tight race now. I would so much appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥♥
YOUR VOTE REALLY WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Happy Birthday to YOU :) I miss you! Hope you are doing well! ♥ Hugs :)
Post a Comment