Friday, March 27, 2009

Wow! It's been a while!

I can't believe it's been a month since I posted! It has sure been busy here! Well, I don't have the kidney stone anymore! YEA! That was such a pain! Literally! Kalob has been busy with hip hop and he has a competition coming up in April! Then he has a recital in May! We are so excited for him! Eric has his play coming up in April! He has been practicing so much! It will be so awesome to see him on stage! Then in May he is graduating! So we have been busy with trying to get everything that he needs. I have started going to the gym! I am loving it! It is a little time to myself! Plus I am losing weight at the same time! One of the owner's of Kalob's dance studio told me about the gym she goes to and now I go too! Thanks Kim! This week I got up to 5 miles in an hour! I was pretty proud of myself! For not working out in a while I think that is pretty good! LOL! I also try to go walking with the kids a couple times a week! We are now up to 2 1/2 miles! Eric comes too which is great! It is nice to spend time with the kids because they are always so busy! Steven's mom, sister and her daughter are coming out the weekend of April 4th. That is the same weekend of Kalob's competition. So, I am a little stressed about it! That is next weekend! I wish that they had come out during our spring break cause then we would have more time to spend together. But the kids are in school and have dance and play practice and Steven has work. I am hoping to see them while they are here. I have to squeeze spring cleaning in there somewhere! LOL! There is more going on but I only had a few minutes to catch everyone up! Hope everyone is great! I will write more when I have more time! Enjoy the weekend!!

HUGS!!

3 comments:

lani said...

Hello my long lost sister!! I know we have been busy but call me if you need ANYTHING!!!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Greer Family said...

Hello! I'm just reading your blog for the first time and it is so cute! I've enjoyed reading your posts. I'm going to add you to our friends list, let me know if that's a problem.

Take Care,
Stephanie