8 years ago
Thursday, September 24, 2009
2 Days Till Moving Day!
I am exhausted! I have paint all over my clothes and under my finger nails! HAHA! Yesterday we painted Kalob's new room! Kalob wanted black paint! We got a nice brown that goes with everything. Sorry Kalob! LOL! I had never painted before so it too ALL day long to finish! But I am so happy that it's done! We still have a lot of packing left to do. We are putting everything in the front room so when people come to help it's all right there! But I hate packing! It seems like we work for hours and it looks like we didn't do anything! We still have some furniture to sell. Like a couch, a recliner some china and a captains bed. I hope those sell pretty quick! If not Steven said we should just take it with us to sell over there! I hope it all fits in the truck! We will start moving Saturday morning at 6am! It's supposed to get to 102 outside! So we want to be finished early before it gets too hot! Steven and I are going to have breakfast together then finish packing! Hope everyone has a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment