Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ALL MOVED IN!

Well, we are all moved into the new house! There were some bumps along the way but at least we are here now! We had everything ready to go when it was time to put it all in the truck! Eric was here for the weekend and my dad came and helped and a few guys from the ward. I am so happy my dad came cause without him it would have taken a lot longer! Steven did an amazing job getting all the boxes together! We started at 6am! We had the truck loaded by 8:30. Well we got to the new house around 9 and opened the garage. The people we are renting from did not clear all their stuff out yet! They said everything would be out before we got there! It was so frustrating!! We were going to load stuff to put in the attic in there so we didn't have to bring it into the house! Plus the garage wasn't swept so it was disgusting! I have a real phobia of bugs and there were a ton of dead ones that needed to be swept! That really set us behind! They finally got here to take there stuff. So the people from our new ward were helping us and them at the same time. Oh well! We had to make the best of it! I have had a lot of cleaning to do cause I am a total clean freak! So before we put anything in the cabinets I had to scrub them down! That night our new neighbors brought us pizza and salad! I was so surprised! I already love the people we live by!
When Steven took back the truck and picked up our car from mom and dads they had a beautiful basket of fruits and bread and a roast! I am so grateful to everyone that helped us! We still have some unpacking to do but the rooms are pretty much all set up, thanks to Steven! He has been amazing!

Now I am sick! 2 garage sales and a move in 3 weeks has really wore me down! I have no voice and my cough is awful! I have not left the house in days cause I don't want to get anyone else sick! I just hope I am better to see Kalob perform at Disneyland! I will be so sad if I am too sick to go! So I am resting a lot and drinking lots of fluids. I am hoping and praying that I get better quick and that Kalob doesn't get sick before hand!

No comments: