Monday, October 19, 2009

Back From Disneyland!



WOW! What a week! We left for Disneyland on Tuesday and didn't get back till Saturday at 1 am! On Wednesday Kalob took master classes at Disneyland! He said it was so much fun! They did a Marry Poppins dance! I was told that Kalob did really good! It rained that day so it was pretty much pointless trying to look good! HAHA! All of the dancers and their families went to ride Tower Of Terror! I felt so bad for some of the girs cause they were so scared! Oh my gosh that is such a fun ride! After lunch we met up with Kalob's dance teacher Kylee and her fantastic family! They took us all through California Adventure! We had never been there before! We had the best time with them! We went on Screamin! Kalob's very first upside down roller coaster! He loved it! I kicked butt on the new Toy Story ride! It's also a game and I beat Kalob and Steven's scores! HAHA! I think we went on the Grizzly ride 4 times! We got soaked! But it was so fun! I wish we could go to Disneyland with Kylee and her family all the time! We went back to the hotel pretty early because Kalob was performing at Disneyland the next day and we had to be there at 8:30! Thursday was the big day! Steven took Kalob to meet everyone while I finished getting ready. The bus to pick us up was late and I was afraid I was going to be late to Kalob's performance! But I made it! He performed in 2 dances. The first one was "I Do" a tap number and the second was a Hop Hop number! I am so excited for him and a I am amazed at what he has learned in such a short time! He only started learning tap in August! I am so grateful for his dance teacher Kylee. Things have been tough for our family and we haven't been able to pay all of tuition but she has been so understanding and caring! I would have hated to pull Kalob from dance and have him miss this opportunity! No other dance school would have done what she has done for us! After he performed we met everyone over at the Tea Cups and rode as a big dance family! It was so fun! Then Steven, Kalob and I went back to the hotel to rest and have lunch! We went back to Disneyland for a little while! Friday we went back to California Adventure and Disneyland! There were a ton of people but it was still fun! We stayed to watch the fireworks! It was nice to just sit and share ice cream and watch the show! Saturday we left for home! I tried so hard to stay awake! Kalob fell asleep pretty quick and Steven and I chatted most of the way! It was nice having that time with him! I had such a fabulous time at Disneyland and I'll never forget it! I can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Tamie said...

what an experience for your son!!!! that is so totally awesome (no valley-girl insinuation meant...)
what a great time for all of you! glad you had fun!

Vanessa said...

oh how fun, I can't wait till we make it to Disney!

vanessa from inevergrewup.net