Monday, September 15, 2008

Craft Project With Kalob


Isn't this cute! Saturday Steven and Eric were out running errands together so Kalob and I decided we wanted to do something. Well, the other day when I went to the scrapbook store with Lani I got stuff to make this! Kalob and I made this together! It was so much fun! Kalob glued everything that needed to be glued. I thought it turned out really adorable! I was going to put paper on the letters but decided to make them look old instead. I really like the colors cause they are not girlie! With a house of boys nothing pink is allowed! LOL!! Steven then helped me put the ribbon on when he came home. Not bad since I did not have any directions!!

3 comments:

lani said...

OMG!!! It turned out sooo cute!! My stuff is still in the bag! What did you use on the letters? It looks so good! Now I need you to help me do mine!!! I still trying to get the cricket started :( I did not buy any letters!

Kim said...

Wow! So cute. How did you make that? I want to make one.

Dover Fam said...

That is very cute!!!!How did you do it? Thanks for entering our give away at some of this and some of that.