8 years ago
Sunday, September 28, 2008
We survived the week!
Last week was so hectic! If you see the post below you will see why! I am so tired today plus! Friday went great! Kalob had his hip hop class. They are doing this awesome dance to Come Together (the Micheal Jackson version). We rushed home just in time to take pictures of Eric and his date for homecoming! She was actually pulling up at the same time we were! She is adorable and really sweet! She drove cause Eric does not have his licence yet! Then she took him back to meet her parents! Plus her brother wanted to meet him cause Eric does so well with the stock markets at school and he wanted to know how he did it! lol! Eric at the start of it had $100,00 fake dollars and ended up a few weeks later with over $300,000! Even the teacher wanted to find out how Eric did so well! Steven's appointments went alright. He closed 3 deals which is really good but he needs a few more to make his goal. The quarter is over for the kids! WOOHOO! A much needed break for all of us! I think I am going to look for a new job. I am bored at home and we could use a little extra money! So I am trying to find something while the kids are in school. I used to be a sales leader at Bath and Body Works. I loved it there but it was too far away. There is a new one opening up close by next month so maybe I will check there. I also might try the new Target near there too. Today we have a little presentation in primary on prayer. So we are going to have the kids talk about a time that they said prayers when they were scared or needed an answer. The kids really like that idea too. I hope that you are all doing well! HUGS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment