Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fun With Lani!

Thursday was a really fun day! I went to Lani's house after I took the kids to school! We hung out for a while at her house. I got to play with Noah, the cutest little baby boy! Then we went to the Scrapbook Barn and looked around for ideas! We then met mom at the Q-T for something to drink. Then Lani took us to Hobby Lobby! Mom and I had never been there before. It was awesome! It's like a Joanne's Etc. and a home decor store all in one! They even had Christmas stuff out! I only saw half the store, but what I saw of it I loved! We had to get back to her house cause I had to to pick up my car to pick up the boys from school. I really have a lot of fun when I am with Lani! She is such a good listener and always makes me laugh! The rest of the day was helping Kalob with homework and reading the first Harry Potter. Kalob is really starting to get into the bigger chapter books. Then we had dinner as a family. I love when Steven is able to come home in time for dinner. He works so many hours sometimes that it is usually the kids and I at dinner. So Thursday was a very good day!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

lani said...

Well, I am so very glad to help! For a good time call 1-800-fun-Lani!! Can't wait til we hang out again! Call me so we can plan!!