Well, yesterday was a great day! Steven went in a little late to work. He took the kids to school for me and brought home breakfast! He is the best husband in the world! It was so nice to have breakfast just him and I. Then later that evening he met me at Eric's school cause we had to pick out announcements for Eric's graduation. We just went and saw everything that we needed to get for him. Oh and we need to order is cap and gown as well. This is such an exciting year! Then Steven and I went to Target and walked around just having a fun! I have so much fun shopping with Steven. When we go grocery shopping we usually have to get 2 carts and we race in the store! I know it is silly but, oh so much fun! We may be in our 30's but it is still fun to act like a kid!! LOL!! Then when we got home we had dinner together just us! I had already fed the kids before we went to Eric's school. Then after Kalob went to bed we watched the last episode of Supernatural. It was such a wonderful day!
8 years ago























1 comment:
That does sound like a fun day! :) I am glad to hear that my brother is still a big kid at heart. Love ya!
Post a Comment